Samsung Galaxy A71 ? Overview
The Samsung Galaxy A71 is packed full of innovative features to enhance your interactions. This includes a 6.7? Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display, larger 4,500 mAh battery and a quad-camera 64MP with ultra-wide, macro and depth sensors.
With its 6.7? Infinity-O display offering uninterrupted edge-to-edge visuals, you can have an immersive experience whenever you are interacting with your smartphone. With more space to view your photos, movies and more.
The main camera of the Galaxy A71 can capture stunning images with its 64-megapixel camera lens. For photography which is full of colour and has the detail you require, for gaining the best photo possible. This works with the extra sensors including the 123-degree ultra-wide lens for giving you panoramas that capture views just like you see with the human eye.
A 32MP front-facing camera with a wide-angle lens is perfect for group selfies, so no one is missing.
Smart AI ensures you can attain the best photo possible with minimum setting changes.
Record high-quality videos which are smooth and stable with ?Super Steady Video?. Removing camera shake when you are capturing a video of moving objects, or you are moving.
With its Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor, 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage you have the performance and storage capacity you need for modern apps, media content and games. A high capacity 4,500 mAh battery with 25W fast charging, allows you to use your phone for longer and recharge it quickly when needed.
- Android 10 with Samsung Experience UI 2
- 6.7? Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O display (1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 processor with 8GB RAM & 128GB internal storage
- Quad camera 64MP with ultra-wide, macro and depth sensors
- 32MP wide-angle front-facing camera
- 4,500 mAh battery with fast charging
- Bluetooth 5.0 / GPS / Dual-Band Wi-Fi / NFC
- 158.5 x 73.6 x 7.9 mm
- USB Type-C / 3.5mm audio jack